Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 11:Cold

I have been so busy @ work that I have forgotten 50 % of my new years resolution. While I have abstained from shopping, I have forgotten to blog about the process.

Note to self: must remember to blog about daily shopping withdrawals.

Today I wish that I was wearing something like this little gem.

But instead- it continues to be 4 degrees outside. Which means I donned a sweater- layered on a bigger sweater. With a Scarf, and knee length wool coat. Gloves...... and boots.

Dear winter. If you have to be cold...... can you invent a way that I can look fabulous in my frumpy sweaters? As if now, I'm looking a little mash potato-ish.

Love,
Little Red


1 comment:

  1. First off, I'm glad that little things still allow me to be in your life (even if it Walmart). Haha.

    Second, I'm so proud of you and your goal! Seriously! Going back to school has also made me stop shopping (finally). I have to say though, that I'm sure you are still looking fabulous every time you step outside.

    ReplyDelete