Friday, June 11, 2010

The loveliest garden- part one.

When my parents moved into their house, 17 years ago, they had amazing foresight and started gardening. Though the years they put in flower beds, trees bushes and pathways. When I got married 4 years ago, they went through a another major overhaul to prep for the wedding. The end result is the Loveliest Garden in town.

I stopped by the Lovely Garden House this morning, and this is what I saw when I pulled up to the house. I smiled, and a warmth crept into my heart. There is something so rewarding about seeing your Dad, working on something he loves. I think he even loves weeding- although he would never admit it. I'm pretty sure he gets some satisfaction out of pulling those pesky weeds. Thank you for being such an example mom an dad. I hope that my yard will be as lovely as yours someday.

Love,
Little Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment