Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Ice Stand is Better Than Your Ice Stand



You know its Summer when a Shave Ice stands pops up on every street corner! This particular stand is SO popular! There is always the longest line. I wonder if it is the straw on the roof- it looks so tropical. The red, makes it look kind of like a barn. So my guess is that us small townees like the comfort of the red barn mixed with a little tropical flare.

P.s. My favorite thing about this Shave ice stand is the Segway shop in the back round. Who would think that we would have a Segway shop? Oh Segways... Arrested Development anyone?



Love,
Little Red

1 comment:

  1. I think of AD every time I see that Segway shop. Mmm...shaved ice reminds me of working at the Scera...I'd always mix Tiger's blood with Sprite. Recipe for a great summer treat!

    ReplyDelete